Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Zuzzy (final thoughts)

I was pretty annoyed with Zuzzy in June and July. I didn't get any kind of communication and had basically given up on ever getting these mats. 

It is such a shame that the company is so small and unable to properly communicate with its customers. A simple email saying that there is a delay would satisfy most customers. 

I do think the company is reliable. I have seen a lot of people say that their mats hadn't been sent and then turn around an say that they did eventually get it. 

When you get the mats, you are super happy. The quality and design of the mats are great. I have played on a number of tables, but I have never played on a mat that seems a cool as a Zuzzy when it is all painted up. 

So, as consumers, I guess we have to weigh the problems with the process versus the end result. 

For me, I don't think I could recommend Zuzzy in its current state. The long shipping times are actually quite acceptable. It is a niche market and they are a small company. The no communication is a whole new problem, though.  These days, there is a lot of competition in basically every market. Customer service is a must for an online company. 

If you come across their mats for sale, I would say to buy it immediately. But otherwise, it is a hard sale. 

Now, if you are extremely patient and trusting, then it might be an okay thing to try out. Eventually, you will get your mats it seems. But if you are the kind of person who constantly checks your inbox after you order something, well then you may end up going crazy waiting. 

I hope that this company can get its administration and customer service side running a bit better. It would be great to see more people ordering these mats!  

As for me right now, I am certainly pleased. But I know there are a lot of people waiting patiently and impatiently for news about their orders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment