Monday, September 1, 2014

Hanami and Zo

I got this beautiful package earlier this week. 


It is the second half of a Bushido shopping spree I had mid last month. 

I bought all of the Silvermoon models (except one that was sold out). 

I let my girlfriend randomly choose the first two to paint. She chose Hanami and Old Zo. 


I really like how she turned out. I decided to put some free hand flowers and a rose tattoo on her thigh. 


I also tried to use yellow again. It went pretty well. I used the GW yellow wash and tried to put some light white marks here and there. This is something I am going to continue to try out. 



I went with a similar color scheme for Old Zo. Zo, however, has a detail I have never encountered, glasses. I looked up some tutorials and finally just went with a bright blue and white over that. 




I have also been into terrain building lately. This is the newest piece that I built. The static grass held on a little better on the stone path than I had intended. 

These guys are next. I went with a new brown primer. Hopefully that works out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment