Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Bushido Silvermoon

I bought a second starter set of Bushido models about 4 or 5 months ago. I assembled them and based them in black. I even painted one of them, stripped him and then painted him again. The rest of the models just sat there. 

I think the reason was mostly because I was a little disappointed in the models. They were very fragile and dainty. Their arms kept breaking off and I just didn't want to bother with them. 

Well, another friend recently shows some interest in Bushido and we decided to order some more models. But before those models arrive, I figured I could teach him how to play with my Ito Clan and my Silvermoon Syndicate models. 

So, I took two nights this week and quickly finished up the project I started nearly half a year ago. 

 
I didn't put much effort into each model. I most did a base color and washed it. I might go back and touch them up later, but that is doubtful. 


My pictures are still incredibly dark. The lighting in my house is quite poor and I still haven't made a light box. 




I was surprised at how well this guys skin turned out. The models are actually very well modeled and they show details very well with just a little wash. 

My next Bushido crew will be the Bakemono. I have been eyeing them up for a long time and I think they will be quite fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment