Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pandora (Malifaux)

It took me nearly 3 weeks, but I finally completed my Pandora box. I decided to take my time with the box. I also had a lot of interruptions during the process. 

I experimented a lot with these models and learned a few new things. 

I also learned that I don't have any idea how to paint something that is intangible. I will need more practice. 


This is the crew together. I think the overall theme and colors go together well. I mostly stuck to the box art for this one. 

Definitely my favorite piece is the baby. He just looks horrifically evil. 


I was also quite happy with Candy. 


I found Pandora to be rather boring to paint. I also didn't put much time into her face. 


Of the ghouls or ghost or whatever they are, the Poltergiest turned out the best. 



My only regret here is that I didn't do much with the bottom. At this point, I had kind of given up on the green mist. I figure I can come back to it one day. 

Overall, it was a pretty fun box to put together. I still haven't read what these characters do, but I imagine I will take them for a test drive within the next two weeks. 

---

I also bought this cheap piece of terrain. It isn't anything special, but it will be a nice addition to the table. 


No comments:

Post a Comment