Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Abuela and the Nephilim

I recently ordered a number of metal blister packs to fill in some of the holes in my Guild army. 

The two models that I am most excited to paint and play with are Abuela Ortega and the Enslaved Nephilim. 

Both of the models turned out very well. They also didn't take me too long to paint. 


Here is Abuela with all of her greatness. 


The base is supposed to represent a porch or deck. I wanted her to have the appearance of just walking out of her home ready to fight. 


And here is the Nephilim. I went heavy with the flock because I kind of messed up the base. I ended up gluing and attaching the model too quickly and his feet didn't end up flush with the ground. So a few plants were needed to cover that up. 

I think the next models will be 3 Pistoleros. 

No comments:

Post a Comment