Thursday, June 19, 2014

Da Clash! Mag'Nun

Mag'Nun was the next model I got to. She was much more straight forward and I simply stuck to the original color scheme of the character. 


I actually forcused a lot on her face and ended up screwing up. I am not sure what happened, but when I was applying a different layer, the layer under the new one started to peel up. 

I ended up having to touch up a lot of things on her face and that created a few other issues. The biggest disappointment with her face is her eyes. I actually nailed her eyes originally. The white and black were well balanced and she didn't look crazy. But because of the screw up, I ended up using more wash that intended and some ended up getting into her eyes and narrowing them more than I wanted. 

I don't think her face looks bad, it is just weird that her eyes are so bloodshot. 


The rest of her was basic. Just black and white. The white went on well over the gray base. I then used a brown wash to dirty it up. After the wash dried, I did another white drybrushing to bring the white back a bit. 


Overall, I am happier with her than my Teddy. I am not sure what model I will be doing next yet. 

**Teddy Update**

New base. 


No comments:

Post a Comment