Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Da Clash! Fraaanz

I finished Fraaanz off last night. So far, he has been my favorite to paint. His skin was really easy to do and had a lot of great detail that really popped out with some drybrushing. 


The other reason I enjoyed painting Fraaanz was because of green. I just love painting green. I find that it goes on very smoothly and it is also a fairly easy color to shade. I just love green. That's all. 


The only two slight complaints I have about this model is his tie and his eyes. The tie is a little bland. From a distance, it looks fine; however, I feel that it would look much better with a bit of a design to it. Maybe one day I will add some stripes or dots. And his eyes were a last second thing. I actually forgot to do them at first. So, I ended up just doing them quickly with some red and white. 

In the end, I think Fraanz has turned out the best out of the 4 Da Clash models I have painted. I have just 3 more to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment