Monday, June 16, 2014

4Ground Terrain

I had tried my hand at making my own terrain for Malifaux, but it is a lot of work and I am not creative enough to do them well. 

So, I searched and searched and finally found a website called 4Ground. They have a set of 28mm terrain called Dead Man's Hand. It suits Malifaux perfectly. 


I ordered about $160 worth of the terrain and they sent it for free by UPS. Shipping is always an issue with international orders to Korea. So, any time I can get free UPS shipping, I will always take advantage of it. 

I ordered three similar buildings to what you see above. Each are a slightly different design on the front, but otherwise, they are the same. 

I also order a gallows set, a small outhouse, fences and some board walks. 

It was a good size package when it arrive and I have put most of it together. In total, it took me about 6 hours to put together everything. 


Each kit is very well designed and each building ends up being very strong and sturdy. 


Each pack also comes with a nice set of instructions that are easy to follow and clear. 

I haven't gotten around to taking any pictures of the final buildings yet. I will get to it shortly. 

But, overall, I was very happy with the kits. The price may seem a bit high, but I think they are worth it. 

I will be looking forward to trying them out and possibly ordering more in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment