Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Silvermoon Syndicate Pt. 1

I got into Bushido in December last year. It is an amazing game with a wonderful system. Unfortunately, it is not popular at all where I live and the only people that played it have either leftt the country or are now too busy with their jobs. 

So, Bushido was put on the back burner for me. 

This week, I have been finishing up old models. I had purchased the Silvermoon Syndicate starter box in February, but it has just been sitting there. 

So, I decided to paint one of the models. 


I had actually painted this guy in February, but I was very unhappy with my color choices. So I striped the paint and just left him. 

This time, I think he turned out a little better. His clothes are much better this time around. His skin tone is still off, though. Finally, his tattoos were better this time. I tried to paint a dragon last time, but I am simply not very good at free hand. So instead, I just had my girlfriend translate something into Korean.

His chest reads: The Legend of an Obese Man. Silvermoon Group (Syndicate). 

I also downloaded an app today to mix my photos together. I typically write these blogs at work on my phone. It is a bit of a hassle to load multiple pictures with the app. 

I am not entirely sure when I will get around to the other models in the starter box. My next project will be a group of dwarf warriors. Following that, I imagine I will move onto Malifaux again. 

My goal was to finish off the models I had sitting near my desk. The rest of the Bushido models have been put away, so they aren't on my mind. I think I will leave them until I am fully motivated. I want to do a good job on them, since the models are all beautiful and have tons of detail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment