Monday, April 21, 2014

Firestorm Armada Pt. 1

I picked up a starter box of Firestorm Armada models this weekend while visiting the shop in Seoul. This price on the box had been reduced twice and I just could say no to that. 

I am not sure if I will end up playing the game or not. It certainly seems interesting, but I already have so much on the go. 

This is the first* ship I've painted. 

*I messed up the green on my true first ship and ended up striping it. 




I haven't messed around too much with masking since I got my airbrush. I decided to try it out with these models. I am very happy with the first results. 


I am going to keep the paint scheme pretty much the same for the following models, but I think I am gonna mess around with different patterns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment