Sunday, March 8, 2015

Yukio Kushimori and Golden Sentinel

I managed to get two more Bushido models painted this weekend. 

The first was Yukio. This model is another multi faction model. I believe he can be played in three different factions. 

This model was a nice change of pace, as the majority of the model was a single color. This allowed me to quickly do all the blue with an airbrush. 




The other model I completed was a Golden Sentinel. Again, this is a multi faction model. 

This model was fairly quick as well since so much of it is armor. I just went with pure golden armor to suit his name. 




Both of these models were very fun to paint. The detail on these models' faces is fantastic. 

The next and probably last two Bushido models I will paint for a little while will be two Ito Clan models. Time to get out my green!






No comments:

Post a Comment