Friday, March 6, 2015

Taisho Tenbatsu

About 5 months ago, I assembled a bunch of Bushido models. Those models have been hiding in a foam case since then. Well, I am now trying to finish them all and yesterday, I completed Taisho. 

This is a pretty interesting model. He is a dual faction model. He is also massive compared to other human models in Bushido. Typically, the humans in this game are around 2 inches tall (I think). Well, this particular model is nearly 3.5 inches it seems. 


Taisho also has another interesting concept. He is either being corrupted or atleast empowered by some spirits. The right side of his body has small tentacle like things all over it. The armor and cloth is also quite tattered on that side. 


I really wasn't sure how to show this, but I ended up doing a drybrushing of purple followed by pink on the tentacle things and in some of the holes. 



I actually painted this model quite quickly. I did it in under two hours and I am very happy with the end result. 

This was another model that I was a little afraid of. It has a lot of details and strange things happening on it. 

Well, 4 more unpainted Bushido models to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment