Monday, March 23, 2015

Savage Wave Starter

I finally got my hands on the Savage Wave starter box. It was always out of stock. 

After painting the Maggoth Lord, I wanted to take a break. However, one of my friends finally said that he wanted to try out Bushido this coming Sunday. So I decided to rush the starter box. 

Now that it is finished, I am going to take a break from painting. Play some games. Clean up all my supplies. Maybe even buy a new airbrush next paycheck since my current one is having issues. 

But a break is needed nonetheless. 

Here is Zuba. 





These are dark photos because the lightbulb in my lamp blew this morning and I was too lazy to go to the store. 

And here is a shitty photo of his Bakemono. 








1 comment:

  1. Cool looking model and a nice paint job, especially on the hammer and skin. Enjoy your break, post some pics from your game of Bushido if you can!

    ReplyDelete