Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sidir Alchibal

I spent about 2-3 hours on this one model yesterday. 

I recently made the decision to take my time with each model and not to rush them as I had been doing recently. One big issue I have had is with my color choices. 

This time, I decided to do a bit of research on the model before I started. I also came up with a game plan before starting to paint. 

The end result was a better than it had been recently. I am actually really happy with how this model turned out.  I have since noticed a few things I have to touch up after examining this photos. 



This guy is from the Relic Hunters box set. I bought the set because I thought some of the models would work well with Perdita or Lady Justice. 

Hopefully I will get to try this guy out with Perdita this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment