Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lady Justice and Her Crew


I have been painting a ton of Malifaux stuff lately and here is the latest set I have finished.

It is the full Lady Justice starter including 3 death marshals, Scales of Justice, the Judge and Lady Justice. 

For the most part, this box was fun. I enjoyed every model except for Lady Justice. I found her very hard to put together and difficult to paint. I am not fully pleased with how she turned out. 

I think the rest of the models turned out very well, though. 




The three death marshals. I was a little unsure about using grass for the bases, but I ended up liking the look of it in the end. 


This guy was actually my favorite to paint. He was very simple, but just an awesome looking model. 


I did finish this base, but forgot to take a fresh picture of the model. 


I think it was my choice to go with the dark blue pants that didn't work with this model. I am sure I could change it up a bit, but she is good enough for now. 

Now it is time to play with these models. They should be hitting the table on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment