Monday, June 8, 2015

Solomon Grundy

Yesterday's project was Solomon Grundy. 

This is another very large model. The model is only a little smaller than Clayface. 

I was a little disappointed with his left arm. It had a huge gap between the body and the arm. It looked like a possible miscast, but I am unsure. I had to use a lot of green stuff to fix it up. 


I am very happy with how he turned out. However, after painting him, I noticed I made a pretty big mistake with his shirts. For some reason, I separated his outfit into three shirts, which really doesn't make much sense when you look at the model. I think I was supposed to paint his sleeves the same color as his jacket, but I thought they were different when I was painting. My easy explanation for this is that the yellow undershirt is actually a vest and his jacket sleeves have been torn off. Works for me. 




Overall, I am happy with him and cannot wait to use him in a game. 




No comments:

Post a Comment